And there are a few different ways you can style them.
1. A traditional tent card is still a great way to show your guests where to sit. These can be placed either above or on the charger plate. This will work with or without a guest menu at each setting.
2. Get creative with your guest menus and pair a flat, shaped place card to complement your overall wedding theme. Choose a different colour and shape than the guest menus to complement surrounding florals, napkins, table wear or table runner.
3. Wrap a belly band around your guest menus. This is another great way to use a secondary colour in your table stationery to complement your wedding florals and other styling elements.
4. Add a name tag to your guest favours
5. Print the guest names directly onto the guest menus. This is a great way to save some $ and space at each guest place setting. Just make sure the name is clearly marked at the top so your guests will see it.