We accept full payments securely via credit card (Visa, MasterCard) and also via PayPal.
For Australian customers, we also accept secure payments with Afterpay - allowing you to shop now and pay later!
How Afterpay Works
You can get what you want now and pay for it in 4 equal fortnightly payments. There’s no interest or fees and we will ship your items as per our normal delivery times - see FAQ's about delivery times here
Afterpay is an interest free payment plan option where you can spend up to $1,000!
- Once you have added everything you need in your shopping cart, you can proceed to the checkout where you can select Afterpay as your payment option. Please remember that your total order wont be approved for payment with Afterpay if it is over $1,000 due to Afterpay's approval limits.
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available on your card at the time of purchase.
- If you wish to return your items you can simply return through the normal process and you will be refunded through Afterpay.
- For more information about how it works - check out
- Afterpay's website here
Please note: if you fail to make a payment, you will be charged a $10 late payment fee by Afterpay with a further $7 late payment fee added seven days later if the payment is still unpaid. Please see Afterpay terms and conditions here.
- You must be living in Australia and be at least 18 years old;
- Are capable of entering into a legally binding contract;
- Have a valid and verifiable email address and mobile number; and
- Use an Australian credit or debit card to make the purchase.