1. ORDER: Choose your menu card shape, colours and whether you would like guest name personalisation, then add the total quantity of menus you require to your cart.
How many do you need? It's up to you! You can one per guest, per couple or a few per table.
NOTE: Wording details ARE NOT REQUIRED when ordering. See wording submission below.
2. CHECKOUT: Check you have everything you need and process payment to confirm your order. Express shipping is advised for menu items due to the timing of when they are made before a wedding. See timings below.
3. WORDING SUBMISSION: You will receive a confirmation email confirming your order and also containing the wording link you will need to complete. (See the link here too)
4. ARTWORK REVIEW: Within 3-5 business days, White Cherry Invitations will then create your digital artwork for your menu and will be emailed to you for your review and approval. You can make an unlimited amount of changes.
5. PRODUCTION: Once your artwork has been approved and the guest list has been received, allow up to 2 weeks for your stationery to be made.
6. TIMINGS: Menus are generally not finalised by your venue or caterer until 5-6 weeks before the wedding date, which means artwork cannot be created until after this time. Production takes approximately 2 weeks to create once artwork is approved.
Given how tight this turn around is, it is highly recommended to choose express shipping to ensure you receive them on time.
When to order? Please order at least 2 months before your wedding/event. Don't worry if you have missed this timeframe, simply place your order ASAP and White Cherry Invitations will get in touch if there are any timing issues with a late order received. By placing your order as soon as you can, it allows for the necessary preparation and planning to take place to ensure everything you need can be turned around in time for your big day.
Remember wording and guest names are NOT required at the time of placing your order.
7. SHIPPING: Free shipping is available, however express shipping is highly recommended (see timings above).
When your order is finished, you will receive a shipping notification including a tracking number advising that your goods are on their way.
Please note that colours shown on your screen may differ from the colour card that is provided due to screen resolution differences.
To best help you choose your preferred colours, please see the photographed colour swatch in the photos.
If you would like to physically see a selection of card & paper stock colours, please order a free colour swatch here.
IMPORTANT TO PLEASE KNOW that you can order your items of stationery or signage now and submit all of the wording at a later date if that suits you. Nothing will be made or printed upon the initial receipt of your order. Email communication and approval of all artwork will take place between you and White Cherry Invitations.
For any questions and for all special requests you might have, please contact us
INCLUDED - Invitation (see details below)- Main coloured envelope - FREE guest name printing on each invitation- FREE guest name & address printing on each envelope- FREE unlimited digital wording artwork revisions- COMPLETE design & assembly (including wording layouts)- FREE keepsake invitation...