Shape: Rectangle Portrait
Size: 105mm wide x 148 mm tall
Material: 308gsm Navy coloured matte card stock
Printing: White digital ink
Main envelope: C6 Bio Cycle Off White matte envelope
Guest Personalising: FREE guest name printing on each change the date & FREE guest name & address printing on each envelope
Wording: White Cherry Invitations will generate your wording once we receive your submitted wording form (link to form here)
1. ADD TO CART: Add your required quantity to your shopping cart.
How many do you need? Once you have finalised your wedding guest list, review how many change the dates you will require. You will only need to order one change the date per couple, family or household - not one per person.
2. CHECKOUT: Check your shipping details and process payment to confirm your order. Free shipping is available or upgrade to express shipping for $15.00 Australia Wide.
3. WORDING SUBMISSION: You will receive a confirmation email confirming your order and also containing the wording link you will need to complete. (See the link here too)
4. ARTWORK REVIEW:. Within 3 business days, White Cherry Invitations will then create your digital artwork for your change the date card which will be emailed to you for your review and approval.
5. GUESTLIST FINALISED: Whilst the artwork is being drafted, please complete your guest list via this guest list template and email it to White Cherry Invitations (email@example.com) when you provide the final approval of your digital wording artwork.
6. PRODUCTION: Once your artwork has been approved and the guest list has been received, allow up to 2 weeks for your stationery to be made.
7. SHIPPING: When your order is finished, you will receive a shipping notification including a tracking number advising that your goods are on their way.
Once you have confirmed your order, you will instantly receive an email with this wording artwork link for you to complete and submit. This will allow for your digital artwork to be completed with your wording, which will be emailed to you to review and approve or provide any necessary changes.
IMPORTANT TO PLEASE KNOW that you can order your items of stationery now and submit all of the wording at a later date if that suits you.
Nothing will be made or printed upon the initial receipt of your order. Email communication and approval of all artwork will take place between you and White Cherry Invitations.
Would you like to change the colour of the envelope or the colours of the card stock? Or even the colour of the font (black, colour and white ink printing is available).
This is all fine to do at no additional cost. Please see the colour swatch in the photos to see what colour options are available. Generally stock is always available but if you'd like to triple check before ordering, please contact us to confirm.
Once we confirm your requested colour change, we will instruct you how to make a note of this in your shopping cart.
To purchase a sample, please add 1 item to your cart. Please note that this sample will be text generic and not personalised for your event.
For any questions and for all special requests you might have, please contact us
To see & feel the quality of the invitations, it is highly recommended that you purchase a sample to ensure you are happy with the craftsmanship and the materials used...
INCLUDED - Invitation (see details below)- Main envelope (Off White)- FREE guest name printing on each invitation- FREE guest name & address printing on each envelope- FREE unlimited digital wording artwork revisions- COMPLETE design & assembly...
INCLUDED - Save The Date (see details below)- Main envelope (Bio Cycle Off White)- FREE guest name printing on each save the date- FREE guest name & address printing on each envelope- FREE unlimited digital wording artwork...
Product Follow the theme of your stationery through to your guest tables with place cards made to complement your chosen wedding stationery or your style and theme on the...
Grab your FREE copy of the 32-page Ultimate Guide to Wedding Invitations containing everything you need to know for planning your wedding invitations!