Style your wedding celebrations with table signage that clearly communicates to your guests what they need to know.
Shape: Tri-Fold, Freestanding
Size: 210mm tall x 90mm wide faces
Material: 300gsm Seedling Green matte card stock or in the colour of your choice. Layered with 180gsm Transparent Vellum with white or black printing. Silver clips to keep the vellum in place.
Printing: Black digital ink on light card stock, white digital ink on dark card stock.
Wording: White Cherry Invitations will generate your digital artwork wording once your submitted wording form (link to form here) has been received.
Would you like to change the colour of the card stock? Or even the colour of the font? (black, colour and white ink printing is available).
This is all fine to do at no additional cost. Please select from the colour options in the drop-down options.
Please know if a dark coloured card stock is chosen, this will be printed in white digital ink.
HOW TO ORDER!
1. ADD TO CART: Add your required quantity to your shopping cart.
2. CHECKOUT: Check your shipping details and process payment to confirm your order. Free shipping is available or upgrade to express shipping for $15.00 Australia Wide.
3. WORDING SUBMISSION: You will receive a confirmation email confirming your order and also containing the wording link you will need to complete. (See the link here too)
Suggestions for what would go on each face of the tri-fold menu are the food menu, the drinks menu, and the table number with a welcome message (as shown in the picture). However that this is completely up to you.
4. ARTWORK REVIEW: Within 3 business days, White Cherry Invitations will then create your digital artwork for your invitation suite which will be emailed to you for your review and approval.
5. PRODUCTION: Once your artwork has been approved, allow up to 1 week for your stationery to be made.
6. SHIPPING: When your order is finished, you will receive a shipping notification including a tracking number advising that your goods are on their way.
ARTWORK & WORDING FOR YOUR STATIONERY
Once you have confirmed your order, you will instantly receive an email with this wording artwork link for you to complete and submit. This will allow for your digital artwork to be completed with your wording, which will be emailed to you to review and approve or provide any necessary changes.
IMPORTANT TO PLEASE KNOW that you can order your items of stationery now and submit all of the wording at a later date if that suits you. Nothing will be made or printed upon the initial receipt of your order. Email communication and approval of all artwork will take place between you and White Cherry Invitations.
For any questions and for all special requests you might have, please contact us