Shape: 15-degree angled cut
Size: 120mm x 180mm
Material: 250gsm Black coloured metallic card stock & gold clip
Printing: White digital ink on Black metallic cardstock & envelopes envelope
Main envelope: 130mm x 190mm Black metallic envelope
Guest Personalising: FREE guest name printing on each invitation & FREE guest name & address printing on each envelope
Wording: White Cherry Invitations will generate your wording once we receive your submitted wording form (link to form here)
Optional insert cards are available to add to your invitation at an additional cost such as:
This is the response card that your guests send back to you, to let you know if they will be attending your wedding or not.
You can choose to include an RSVP card on its own or paired with a self-addressed reply envelope.
The RSVP card is made from 250gsm Black coloured stock and printed in white digital ink.
The RSVP reply envelope is made from Black coloured metallic paper stock and printed in white digital ink.
Wishing Well card
The wishing well card is a way to politely let your guests know that you would prefer money instead of a present for your wedding gift. The wording or wishing well poem for this card is advised by you to include in the digital wording artwork drafts.
The wishing well card is made from Black coloured metallic card stock and features the same 15-degree angled cut as the main invitation.
The details card is required if you have additional information to inform your guests regarding your wedding day. Such as; transport or accommodation details, directions for your ceremony and/or reception venues, parking details, pre/post wedding events, etc.
Please Note - If a details card is selected, it will be made from Black coloured metallic card stock with white ink printing and will be layered between the RSVP card and the Wishing Well card. The shape will feature the same 15-degree angled cut to layer perfectly with the other cards.
1. ADD TO CART: Add your required quantity to your shopping cart and include any insert cards you might need such as RSVP card, Wishing Well card or a Details card.
How many do you need? Once you have finalised your wedding guest list, review how many invitations you will require. You will only need to order one invitation per couple, family, or household - not one per person.
2. CHECKOUT: Check your shipping details and process payment to confirm your order. Free shipping is available or upgrade to express shipping for $15.00 Australia Wide.
3. WORDING SUBMISSION: You will receive a confirmation email confirming your order and also containing the wording link you will need to complete. (See the link here too)
4. ARTWORK REVIEW:. Within 3 business days, White Cherry Invitations will then create your digital artwork for your invitation suite which will be emailed to you for your review and approval.
5. GUESTLIST FINALISED: Whilst the artwork is being drafted, please complete your guest list via this guest list template and email it to White Cherry Invitations (firstname.lastname@example.org) when you provide the final approval of your digital wording artwork.
6. PRODUCTION: Once your artwork has been approved and the guest list has been received, allow up to 2 weeks for your stationery to be made.
7. SHIPPING: When your order is finished, you will receive a shipping notification including a tracking number advising that your goods are on their way.
Once you have confirmed your order, you will instantly receive an email with this wording artwork link for you to complete and submit. This will allow for your digital artwork to be completed with your wording, which will be emailed to you to review and approve or provide any necessary changes.
IMPORTANT TO PLEASE KNOW that you can order your items of stationery now and submit all of the wording at a later date if that suits you. Nothing will be made or printed upon the initial receipt of your order. Email communication and approval of all artwork will take place between you and White Cherry Invitations.
Would you like to change the colour of the envelope or the colours of the card stock? Or even the colour of the font (black, colour and white ink printing is available).
This is all fine to do at no additional cost. Please contact us to check which colour options are available for your colour theme before placing your order.
Once we confirm your requested colour change, we will instruct you how to make a note of this in your shopping cart.
Please view our samples here which are available to order. Please note all samples are text generic.
For any questions and for all special requests you might have, please contact us
INCLUDED - Invitation (see details below)- Main envelope (Nude colour)- FREE guest name printing on each invitation- FREE guest name & address printing on each envelope- FREE unlimited digital wording artwork revisions- COMPLETE design & assembly...
Almond card stock is sold out until mid-July 2021. Please check back then to place your order. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. INCLUDED - Invitation (see details below)- Main envelope...
INCLUDED - Invitation (see details below)- Main envelope (Harvest colour)- FREE guest name printing on each invitation- FREE guest name & address printing on each envelope- FREE unlimited digital wording artwork revisions- COMPLETE design & assembly...
INCLUDED - Invitation (see details below)- Main envelope (Stone colour)- FREE guest name printing on each invitation- FREE guest name & address printing on each envelope- FREE unlimited digital wording artwork revisions- COMPLETE design & assembly (including...
Grab your FREE copy of the 32-page Ultimate Guide to Wedding Invitations containing everything you need to know for planning your wedding invitations!